31 oktober 2010

A grandchild – and some qoutes

Nanna Shall I compare thee
If your baby is "beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time," you're the grandma. ~Teresa Bloomingdale

A garden of Love grows in a Grandmother's heart.


A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend. ~Author Unknown

Grandparents are similar to a piece of string - handy to have around and easily wrapped around the fingers of their grandchildren. ~Author Unknown


My granddaughter came to spend a few weeks with me, and I decided to teach her to sew. After I had gone through a lengthy explanation of how to thread the machine, she stepped back, put her hands on her hips, and said in disbelief, "You mean you can do all that, but you can't play my Game Boy?" ~Author Unknown

Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother. ~Edward H. Dreschnack


My grandson was visiting one day when he asked, "Gramma, do you know how you and God are alike?" I mentally polished my halo while I asked, "No, how are we alike?"

"You're both old," he replied.

1 kommentar:

Hobbymegher sa...

Her var det mange fine sitater, du! :D
Altså, den interlocken fra cetho er knallgod å sy i! Den ruller seg ikke sånn, og det er jo klaaaart at det hjelper med den kjære overlocken. :))
Ha en superfin dag!
Klem, Lille-T. :)